Tuesday, January 18, 2011

bloggers and their bags

i have no idea who started this trend, but it's interesting enough, so i've hopped on the blogging bandwagon (really, i can't wait to see what i would carry around ten years from now). all you do is dump everything out of your purse, take a photo of its contents, briefly describe everything you've got in it, and into the blogosphere it goes! 

the contents of my bag haven't changed very much since i graduated college. anywho, here they are:



1. pocket mirror - i rarely use this, but it comes in handy from time to time. and this is my newest pocket mirror-- from paris, and tres cute, if i may say so.

2. business cards - when i first started working in the real world, i would go back and forth about keeping these in my purse (cons: they will get all over my bag, it seems a tad presumptuous, etc). but, since people will randomly ask me for them, i keep them-- mainly because it saves me time and effort-- it's just much easier for me to pull one out of my purse versus scrawling my information on a piece of scrap paper.

3. hand sanitizer - always. always.

4. burt's bees lip balm - it's rosy and silky. smells great, too.

5. eye drops - i wear contact lenses and blinking isn't my thing so much.

6. blackberry curve - my favorite berry.

7. wallet - found this in a boutique shop in rogers park, and i get lots of compliments on it.

8. iTouch - soon i will upgrade its boring skin.

9. notebook - for anything. but mainly foreign language notes. :)

10. the economist - i'm a closet geek. if this isn't in my bag, then a good book is in there for sure.

a couple of other things you might find in my purse depend on my health (tissues/meds) and the weather (sunglasses/gloves).

3 comments: