Wednesday, January 12, 2011

let me eat cake

i have no problem owning up to the fact that i would much rather spend time browsing through photos of voguish wedding cakes versus checking out wedding dresses. it's not that i don't appreciate fashion (i totally do), but pretty cakes make me happy! at this point, i've looked at so many pictures of decadent wedding cakes that my head spins whenever i think about them, so i've shifted gears just a tad... my latest cake obsession? 

the wedding cake topper.

who knew that there were so many different kinds of toppers? the humorous ones are my favorite, but i just don't think it fits our wedding theme or style (we're still trying to figure this out, by the way). so, since it's not likely that you will see one of these babies on top of our cake, i wanted to at least add a few of them to my blog for fun's sake.

may i introduce you to...?


the picture perfect couple


the power couple


the PDA* couple
(they just can't get enough of each other!)


the sweet couple


the shower-me-with-kisses** couple

*PDA = Public Display of Affection, of which i am not a fan.
**more PDA, but it's just so darn cute. and it's under an umbrella, so it's not too public. plus those rain boots she's wearing? love.

No comments:

Post a Comment